A rainbow-colored pony, a kangaroo and an angry neighborhood. A short term rental home in North Austin is turning a quiet street into a circus-like atmosphere when people rent out the home on Blue Water Drive. Neighbors called police, code enforcement and now KEYE TV.
- Study: Professional Landlords Generate $500 Million Per Year on Airbnb Landlords operating more than one unit generated 39 percent of revenue in 12 major U.S. metros
- Airbnb Runs ‘Illegal Hotels,’ Hotel Industry Study Claims
- How short term rentals could impact AISD enrollment numbers
- SHORT-TERM RENTALS HAVE BECOME A BIG BUSINESS IN DENVER — BUT NEIGHBORS THINK THEY’RE A BIG PAIN
- Airbnb fined for offering lodgings without permits in Barcelona